By registering as the User on the Website of DENARIUS INVEST and entering into the Website of DENARIUS INVEST user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the - “Agreement”), the User confirms its complete and irrefutable consent (hereinafter referred to as the - “Consent”) for its personal data processing by DENARIUS INVEST LIMITED (private company limited by shares registered in Republic of Ireland with registration number 677077, legal address: 51 Bracken Road Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18, D18 CV48, Ireland), hereinafter referred to as - “DENARIUS INVEST”, and for transfer of its personal data to the third parties in accordance with conditions indicated in present document. Hereby the User also confirms that all its personal information submitted to DENARIUS INVEST is valid and accurate.
1. The User is informed that DENARIUS INVEST as a personal data processor in accordance with conditions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), is entitled to process all the User’s personal information received from the User, as well as to transfer it and to receive personal data and other information on the User from the third parties, including state institutions, Credit information bureau or similar entities, debt databases, limited access government information systems (for instance, Population Register, State Social Insurance Agency, etc.) with a purpose to evaluate solvency of potential or existing User and managing of DENARIUS INVEST credit risk, as well as for in situations such information is necessary for providing of DENARIUS INVEST’s services.
2. Types of the User’s personal data processed by DENARIUS INVEST:
The User has the obligation to inform DENARIUS INVEST in case of any amendments of personal data provided.
3. DENARIUS INVEST collects and receives personal data from the User in order to ensure the provision of its services to the User, including in these particular cases:
4. The User gives its Consent for its personal data processing (both electronically and manually) for the purpose DENARIUS INVEST could attain its objectives such as keeping users records, offering, rendering and maintaining services, financial and statistical analysis, realization and protection of DENARIUS INVEST’s and/or the User’s rights arising from the Agreement. The User has the right to withdraw its Consent at any time. The withdrawal of Consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on Consent before its withdrawal. The personal data should not be erased where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by European Union or Member State law to which DENARIUS INVEST is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in DENARIUS INVEST, for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. DENARIUS INVEST informs the User and the User agrees that by giving its Consent for personal data processing it also agrees that DENARIUS INVEST discloses the received personal data to the companies and enterprises related to DENARIUS INVEST or which directly or indirectly have obtained a significant share in the share capital of DENARIUS INVEST, or in which DENARIUS INVEST has obtained direct or indirect participation, insofar as such information is necessary for the performance of functions delegated to them or for the performace of the Agreeement signed between DENARIUS INVEST and the User, as well as to:
6. DENARIUS INVEST will communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. DENARIUS INVEST will inform the User about those recipients if the User requests it.
7. During the User’s personal data transfer in cases specified in Paragraph 5 of present document DENARIUS INVEST ensures the concluding of written non-disclosure agreement with the recipient ensuring the recipient’s commitment to protect and not to disclose personal data received in accordance with conditions of Article 46 of GDPR.
8. The User has the right to receive the personal data which it has provided to DENARIUS INVEST, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another processor without hindrance from DENARIUS INVEST, where:
In exercising his or her right to data portability, the User has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from DENARIUS INVEST to another, where technically feasible. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in DENARIUS INVEST.
9. * The User confirms that DENARIUS INVEST is entitled to use the User’s postal address, e-mail, and/or telephone number indicated in the User’s profile to send commercial and promotional communications about DENARIUS INVEST and/or products and special offers of DENARIUS INVEST. The User gives its Consent in a scope of this Paragraph within registration process on the Website and is entitled to withdraw it in accordance with conditions specified in Paragraph 12. of this document.
10. * DENARIUS INVEST is entitled to call and to send text messages (SMS) to the telephone number indicated in the User’s profile, to send letters via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the User’s profile, as well as to dispatch mail to the User’s postal address indicated by the User if such activities are connected with fulfilment of DENARIUS INVEST obligations under the Agreement.
11. * The User has the right to refuse receiving the information sent by DENARIUS INVEST indicated in Paragraphs 10. and 11. of present document by notifying DENARIUS INVEST about such decision in the User’s profile or by any other means of communication agreed with DENARIUS INVEST.
12. The User agrees that right of DENARIUS INVEST to process personal data is in force for the duration of the Agreement, and all actions taken by DENARIUS INVEST in this connection ar binding for the User, and the User refuses to make any related objections or claims against DENARIUS INVEST.
13. By giving Consent to DENARIUS INVEST for personal data processing, the User confirms, that DENARIUS INVEST is entitled to take actions mentioned herein in accordance with GDPR, as well as confirms that accordung to the GDPR regulation it is notified and possesses the information as follows:
13.1.on personal data processing controller (DENARIUS INVEST LIMITED);
13.2.on aims of its personal data processing;
13.3.on possible recipients of its personal data;
13.4.on its right of access to its personal data and possibility to amend them;
13.5.on legal basis of personal data processing;
13.6.on its right two times per year for free to obtain information on individuals and legal entities, who has received from DENARIUS INVEST the information on the User in a particular period of time;
13.7.on the fact, that it is prohibited to include into the information indicated in Paragraph 14.6. of present document the state establishments, which are connected with criminal investigation, are subjects of the operational activities or other establishments laws and regulations prohibit to provide information about;
13.8.on date, when the User’s personal data were changed, removed or blocked last time;
13.9.on the sources used to receive personal data, if laws and regulations do not prohibit to provide such information;
13.10.on its right to obtain all information on it, which was generalized in the personal data processing system, if laws and regulations do not prohibit to provide such information.
14. In case of the User’s request DENARIUS INVEST will take appropriate measures to provide any information referred to in Paragraph 14 herein without undue delay and in any event within 1 (one) month of receipt of the User’s request. That period may be extended by 2 (two) further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. DENARIUS INVEST will inform the User of any such extension within 1 (one) month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. Where the User makes the request by electronic form means, the information will be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by the User. Information will be provided free of charge.
Where requests from the User are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, DENARIUS INVEST may either:
15. The User confirms, that it has obtained all the necessary representations from DENARIUS INVEST as follows:
15.1.on legality and fairness of the personal data processing;
15.2.on personal data processing in order and in amount necessary for attainment of services provided by DENARIUS INVEST;
15.3.on personal data filing method, which helps to identify the User in a particular period of time, which does not exceed the period necessary for attainment of services provided by DENARIUS INVEST;
15.4.authenticity of the personal data and duly updating, correction or removing them in instances the personal data are incomplete or incorrect in accordance with peronal data processing aims.
16. In case of questions related to data processing the User has the right to communicate to Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +353 1 582 5364 (working days from 9:00 till 16:00 GMT +2).
17. If the User and DENARIUS INVEST cannot resolve a complaint on data protection breach issues, the User may lodge a complaint with a Irish supervisory authority: Data Protection Commission, address: 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland, phone: +353 (0)761 104 800.
18. When the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the User, DENARIUS INVEST will communicate the personal data breach to the User without undue delay.
19. In accordance with conditions of applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland DENARIUS INVEST should keep the User's identification data, account information, correspondence, User's research data for at least the minimum period allowed and/or required by applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland. Information on the agreements between DENARIUS INVEST and the User should be kept by DENARIUS INVEST for at least the minimum period allowed and/or required by applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland. Accounting records and accounting organization documents should be kept by DENARIUS INVEST for the minimum period allowed and/or required by applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland.